Duty to Manage Asbestos
The Duty to Manage Asbestos course guides you through the various aspects of managing asbestos in your premises and helps inform you of what your company needs to be doing.
All buildings constructed before 2000 should be inspected to identify the location of any materials containing asbestos. .
Duty to Manage Asbestos Training covers the following:
- Asbestos management plans and asbestos policies
- Creation of an asbestos register
- Emergency procedures
- Identification of asbestos surveys
- Information, instruction and training refreshing the register
- Management of asbestos containing materials
- Priority risk assessments
- The types of asbestos work
- Updating the asbestos management plan
Choose From Below
Need help? Our friendly team are ready to take your call on 0800 772 0812
View our schedule below to see when our next course is running
Need us to come to you? Just enter the details below and we'll call you to confirm
Need something bespoke? Call or email us to discuss your requirements
Interested in our services?
We’re here to help!
Our experts in Asbestos will be happy to answer any questions you have.