Training should be taken by anyone required to act as a Fire Marshal and who hasn’t already completed the Fire Awareness training.
This course includes the following:
- calling the fire service
- conducting a fire drill and evacuation
- fire prevention advice
- good housekeeping and risk assessing
- investigating a fire alarm and using a fire extinguisher
- safety regulations and the law
- smoke alarms and the fire triangle
We use an audio and visual presentation with handouts. Training can count towards your CPD and you will be issued with a course certificate after the successful completion of your training.
Call 0800 772 0812 or proceed online for a written quotation.
We will not sell your details to any third party.