Abrasive Wheels Training
Abrasive Wheels Training is designed to teach you the safe way to handle abrasive wheels. Nearly half of all accidents involving abrasive wheels are due to an unsafe system of work or operator error.
- Building maintenance managers
- Chemical plant workers
- Construction and maintenance workers
- General builders or those concerned with maintenance
- General repairs/handyman
- Telecommunications workers
- Accident prevention
- Correct storage and maintenance of wheels
- Regulations including the Health & Safety at Work act
Choose From Below
Need help? Our friendly team are ready to take your call on 0800 772 0812
View our schedule below to see when our next course is running
Need us to come to you? Just enter the details below and we'll call you to confirm
Need something bespoke? Call or email us to discuss your requirements
Interested in our services?
We’re here to help!
Our experts in Health and Safety will be happy to answer any questions you have.