Control of Substances Hazardous to Health also known as COSHH training is in accordance with the latest HSE Guidelines and can be delivered at your site or ours, from only £45.00 per person including the certificate.
Call 0800 772 0812 or choose from the options below.
Under the 2002 COSHH Regulations, our training covers the following topics:
- classification of substances
- control measure hierarchy
- harmful substances
- methods of exposure
- safety data sheets
- use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
and this could be necessary for occupations such as:
- building maintenance managers
- business owners and managers
- chemical plant workers
- construction and maintenance workers
- laboratory technicians
- restaurants and hotel workers
- retail workers
Attend a half-day COSHH course for only £75.00 per person. Select the date and venue below.
Book On-Site Training
Request a half-day COSHH training course for up to 10 delegates at your site for only £450.00.
If you have any questions regarding our training, please call us on 0800 772 0812 or fill out this short form and we will be in touch soon.