Our COSHH training is in accordance with the latest HSE Guidelines.
Attend one of our open courses or request group training delivered to your site. If you prefer, we can arrange for training to be held at a venue near you. Call 0800 772 0812 and we will be happy to help.
The following occupations may need trainging:
- building maintenance managers
- business owners and managers
- chemical plant workers
- construction and maintenance workers
- laboratory technicians
- restaurants and hotel workers
- retail workers
and training covers:
- classification of substances
- control measure hierarchy
- harmful substances
- methods of exposure
- safety data sheets
- use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
Attend an Open Course by selecting the date and venue below.
Book On-Site Training
Training for up to 10 delegates can be delivered at your site and at venues near you in the following areas:
If you have any questions regarding our COSHH training, please call us on 0800 772 0812 or fill out this short form and we will be in touch soon.