Food Hygiene Courses
Food Hygiene Courses will give your food handlers the correct training in food hygiene in line with their work activity and should enable them to handle food safely.
Food Safety Level 2
- An introduction to hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP)
- Chilling, cooling, freezing and thawing
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Cooking and reheating
- Core temperatures
- Displaying food
- Food borne Illnesses
- Food poisoning
- Food preservation
- Food safety laws
- Hot holding
- Legal responsibilities of food handlers
- Personal hygiene
- Pest control
- Safe food handling practices including time and temperature controls
- Stock control procedures
- The importance of food safety
- Types of contamination and the associated risks
- Waste disposal
- Work flow, work surfaces and equipment
Choose From Below
Need help? Our friendly team are ready to take your call on 0800 772 0812
Includes Certificates and lunch
View our schedule below to see when our next course is running
Need us to come to you? Just enter the details below and we'll call you to confirm
Need something bespoke? Call or email us to discuss your requirements
Interested in our services?
We’re here to help!
Our experts in Food Hygiene will be happy to answer any questions you have.